BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

L I V E with no EXCUSES and L O V E with no REGRETS.

Dad's lil girl

My Photo
Kuala Lumpur, muslim, Malaysia
View my complete profile

Followers

Apr 29, 2012

Inspirational Quote




"Look, I don't want to wax philosophic, but I will say that if
you're alive you've got to flap your arms and legs, you've got
to jump around a lot, for life is the very opposite of death,
and therefore you must at very least think noisy and
colorfully, or you're not alive."
-- Mel Brooks--


"If you're walking down the right path and you're willing to

keep walking, eventually you'll make progress."
-- Barack Obama--


"A man begins cutting his wisdom teeth the first time he bites

off more than he can chew."
-- Herb Caen--

1 comments:

Shazwan Azizan - wanblur said...

susah nak naikkan semangat motivasi diri sendri T___T