BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

L I V E with no EXCUSES and L O V E with no REGRETS.

Dad's lil girl

My Photo
Kuala Lumpur, muslim, Malaysia
View my complete profile

Followers

Jun 19, 2011

i know i can BUT...

hey uollss..miss me? NO?? y la...??aihh ;/
well..i dunt noe how to explain my feeling right now..
~MIX FELLING~im so in DILEMA..
  
QUIT or STAY


lately ni i rase sgt2 tk best..
ohh demm...i hate this job..not this job but the work place..
im so fuken hate the new working environment of **DS
not like how im started worked here... it's so fun working in 3 cycle shifts 
and starting on March, everything changed... everything complicated..
so messed my mind up...
and the best part when our schedule was changed..last minute...Goshh..yuckk...!!!




i just haf to be strong until i found a new job..n i need to find a new job ASAP....im leaving **DS soon!!




bye!!

0 comments: