BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

L I V E with no EXCUSES and L O V E with no REGRETS.

Dad's lil girl

My Photo
Kuala Lumpur, muslim, Malaysia
View my complete profile

Followers

Aug 22, 2010

Thank you Ya Allah.

Alhamdulillah Ya Allah...
after a few weeks im looked like a dead person now i can breathe and live this life again.
im so thankful to all my family for helping me to solve the problem.
and im so glad cos i still haf them and i know they love me so much.
i cant total how much i owed their scarification.


in this Ramadhan, i keep pray to Allah to show that im in the right side and hopefully everything will be back to normal. Whatever happen soon, i'll put it aside. 
i could say that these thing happened for a reason and i'll take it as a lesson for my own life i wont let this burden bring me down. i know i can do it!


again, a million thx to my family for all this and we can be more closed each other than before. i luf u all a lot and i know you love me too. 




amin~



0 comments: