BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

L I V E with no EXCUSES and L O V E with no REGRETS.

Dad's lil girl

My Photo
Kuala Lumpur, muslim, Malaysia
View my complete profile

Followers

Jan 4, 2010

we miss you badly Abah :(

in memory of Haji Rusfan Bin Haji Husin
15 August 1945 - 04 January 2009

Hari ni,(04.01.2010) genap setahun Abah pergi tinggalkan i and all family and friends.
Even though he's not with us anymore but he is still my loving father and only God knoes how much we miss you...
you're the one and only dad i ever had.

i wanna find sum1 just like Abah to be my future husband....
a strong man, educated, loving, caring.......insyaAllah

Abah,
I love you with all my heart
And I'm sorry I wasn't there in the end of ur life...
Heaven is your home now,
I love you, Abah,
R.I.P.



0 comments: