BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

L I V E with no EXCUSES and L O V E with no REGRETS.

Dad's lil girl

My Photo
Kuala Lumpur, muslim, Malaysia
View my complete profile

Followers

Dec 16, 2009

girlfriends in my LIFE



Alah & BBy
both are them are my BFF(s)
i can't live this life without them cause they're so meaning full to me..everytime we meet up,
mesti ade yg keluar air mata bcause of lawak yg bongok2..hahaa and the best part when Bby looked confiuse and her face being so kelakar ok..! we can't even stop laughing by hearing Alah's laughed, and it sound so buruk...but she's cute. to both of you, i am so proud by meeting u girls. luv u so much ;)



Ayin.. she's my little sister, my life and my day & nIght. She's always be by my side to go through ups and downs....
happy and sad and she's always borrowed me her shoulder to lay to...be my serviette to wipe my tears..she keep my secret well and will never disappointed me..oh adik...thnx for everythings...


Erien, Eira & Pea...they are also part of my heart. They're my bestfriends, beautifuls and they have thier own personalities.. i just wanna tell you how much you girls mean to me. I don't know what I would do without a great friend like you. You are my best buddies I have ever had. thnks for being my friends & my adiks also :) and sorry for all my wrong.

♥ ♥ ♥


RPKians since 1997 - 2001
i love you girls sooo much.

0 comments: