BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

L I V E with no EXCUSES and L O V E with no REGRETS.

Dad's lil girl

My Photo
Kuala Lumpur, muslim, Malaysia
View my complete profile

Followers

Dec 28, 2009

3 days more to my 25th Birthday but.......................



omG...im almost 25th years OLD! haha....i still dun haf any plan yet for it..and im not in my mood to celebrate it. Besides, this is my 1st year birthday without Abah :(
and mak is not around with me. Takpe2..mak, pray for me depan Ka'abah k :)



People keep asking me

what i want for my birthday
?
I'm beginning to get frustrated with the question. What do I want, you ask?


Well, that's easy....


1. a happy life ever

2. keep smilingggg :)


3. give hugs more often

4. a PERFECT boifren, fiance & husband ever :) hehe ;p



i do want everything that i want to full this life.....and it is
HAPPY....happy ever after!

0 comments: