BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

L I V E with no EXCUSES and L O V E with no REGRETS.

Dad's lil girl

My Photo
Kuala Lumpur, muslim, Malaysia
View my complete profile

Followers

Oct 14, 2009

La Tahzan...

when the feeling come, im being mess...
dun even noe wat should i do...wat should i say...
the best way is...pray to Allah..


I pray to Allah in the Heavens above,

I pray to Allah asking Him for His love.

I pray to Allah to keep me safe and warm,

I pray to Allah to keep me away from harm.

I pray to Allah to keep my family safe,

I pray to Allah to keep us all in His embrace.

I pray to Allah so that I have no fear,

I pray to Allah for all that I hold dear.

I pray to Allah that He forgives the wrong that i do.

I pray to Allah for me and for you...

Ya ALLAH
Please help me. For I don't understand and I fear.
Please guide me. What happened, what went wrong?
All praises are for you Allah, I know that you are near.
I know that you have read my heart, and my words I know you hear.

amin Ya Rahman,amin Ya Rahim

0 comments: